We can’t wait to see you all again, thank you for your patience. We have a check list so on the day of your appointment you know what to expect and what we expect of you.
- If you or any of your family have shown COVID symptoms in the last 10 days please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment and wait outside the salon until we call you in when we are ready.
- Please arrive to your appointment on your own and with as few belongings as possible as these will need to be kept with you.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment or you can purchase one from the salon for £1.
- Our staff will all be wearing the correct PPE following government guidelines.
- The salon will feel different as our team is working on a rota so there will be less staff and clients in at one time.
- Risk assessments have been carried out with all members of staff and we will check government guidelines daily.
- There will be mandatory hand sanitiser on arrival.
- We will be booking out extra time to allow us to fully sterilise the section and equipment after each use.
- We will be using disposable gowns (biodegradable) for cutting and colour services.
- We can now offer hot drinks and digital magazines so please bring a device to read these, or feel free to bring your own book or magazine with you.
- You won’t be able to bring your own food into the salon.
- We will only be taking card payments or bank transfer (self-employed) we will try and do this in your section so we can try and leave the reception desk clear.
- There will be an added 7% surcharge whilst we must work differently. This will contribute towards the cost of PPE, extra running costs, extra time and wages. This charge will be removed when we can go back to working normally.
We look forward to seeing you soon for your appointment.
Laura and all the team at Niche