Following the government’s announcement, our current guidelines are due to end on the 19th of July. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you about the steps that we will be taking.
- All staff will remain wearing face masks.
- We recommend clients to wear a face mask, but they are not mandatory.
- We cannot provide complementary face masks, these can be purchased for £1 if required.
- Our 7% surcharge will be removed.
- All sections and equipment will be cleaned and sterilised after each use.
- Acrylic dividers will remain in place at the reception area and the backwash area.
- We will provide a freshly washed gown or you can purchase a single use biodegradable for £2 (cost price).
- We will need you to be prompt for your appointment and on your own, where possible.
- Our opening hours will be Tuesday – Saturday.
- All sections will be open for use including a waiting area with 1 chair.
- Freshly washed towels will be provided or there will be biodegradable towels if you would prefer.
- Magazines are available.
If you have questions please do not hesitate in contacting me or your stylist to discuss this further. You can call or email the salon.
Thank you for all your support throughout this pandemic.
Love Laura and all the team at Niche xxx